Durham, NC’s Choice for Pet Bathing & Grooming
Colony Park Animal Hospital believes that maintaining good grooming and bathing habits is essential to your pet’s happiness and well-being. That’s why our full-service veterinary clinic in Durham, NC provides a variety of grooming bathing services for our canine and feline patients.
Bathing vs. Grooming
Wondering whether regular bathing or regular grooming services are the right choice for your pet? Colony Park Animal Hospital’s Durham grooming staff
typically takes into account factors such as breed, age, hair coat, and lifestyle when advising our clients about their pet’s routine grooming care.
For most of our patients, we suggest scheduling a grooming appointment every 4-6 weeks
. For cats and dogs that do not require regular grooming service, we recommend a bathing appointment every 10-12 weeks
Bathing & Grooming Services at Colony Park Animal Hospital
Colony Park Animal Hospital offers the following services to our bathing and grooming patients in the Triangle area:
- Thorough bathing with HydroSurge washing system
- Unique, effective drying technique, which uses drying kennels with elevated platforms to prevent your pet from sitting in dripping water
- Force blow dry to remove excess hair and reduce your pet’s drying time
- Final brushing to remove any additional loose hair
- Complimentary nail trim
- Complimentary basic ear cleaning
- Option for annual exams or vaccinations during visit
Grooming Services Only
The following services are exclusively available to our grooming patients:
Please allow 5-10 minutes at the beginning of your appointment to discuss your pet’s styling preferences.
- Trimming/hair cut
- Consultation with our certified groomer
Book Your Bathing or Grooming Appointment Today!
To schedule an appointment with our experienced Durham, NC groomer, Terri Oxendine, please call (919) 489-9156
. You can also schedule an appointment online
. We’d love to hear from you.
Colony Park Animal Hospital is proud to offer bathing, grooming and other veterinary services to patients in Durham, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Hillsborough, Cary, Raleigh, Apex and other areas throughout the Triangle.