Whether you’re looking for information about maintaining your pet’s diet or need directions to your closest neighborhood dog park, Colony Park Animal Hospital is proud to offer a variety of online resources to our clients in Durham, NC, and the surrounding areas.
Can’t find the link you’re looking for? Feel free to contact us online or give us a call at (919) 424-0508 – we’d be happy to help you!
- Veterinary Specialty Hospital of the Carolinas
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital at NC State
- Triangle Veterinary Referral Hospital
Trainers and Behavior References
- Valerie Olszyk, CBC, CPTD
- Molly Stone, Dip.A.B., CDBC, PDT, PDBC, CC/SF
- Teamworks Dog Training
- Barbara Long, CPDT
- Hannah Branigan
- Jennifer Shryock
- Sue McKinney, CPDT
- Jenn Merritt, CPDT, TTouch Certified
- Jane Marshall, CPDT-KA
- Durham Kennel Club
- Feline Owner Resources
- How Children Should Not Interact With Pets
- How Children Should Interact With Pets
- Building Stronger Dog and Owner Bonds
- Informational Graphics
Local Dog Parks
- Animal Protection Society of Durham
- Independent Animal Rescue
- Orange County Animal Rescue
- Saving Grace
Finding a Responsible Breeder
- HomeAgain Microchip (used in our hospital)
- Microchip Lookup
Pet Loss and Grief Counseling
International Pet Travel
General Veterinary Information
Contact Colony Park Animal Hospital today by calling (919) 424-0508.
A Vet You Can Trust
AAHA Accredited Practice
Online Pharmacy Access
Caring for Your Pets Since 1984
Consistently Voted Best of Durham in Durham Magazine
Real Reviews. Real Pets.Keeping Your Pets Happy & Healthy
“Calm, knowledgeable, and empathetic”- Katherine R.
“Such a great vet!”- Christine G.
“Their staff treats our pets as if they are their own”- Elizabeth B.