Update on our COVID-19 Protocol at Colony Park – We are Here for You!
Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive the necessary care when they need it. Colony Park Animal Hospital is committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning February 21st, we will invite one adult to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (919) 489-9156.
- We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at your vehicle.
- A hospital team member will accompany you and your pet directly into an exam room.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Pet and prescription pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
As always, please contact us at (919) 489-9156 or email@example.com if you need further assistance.
A Vet You Can Trust
AAHA Accredited Practice
Online Pharmacy Access
Caring for Your Pets Since 1984
Consistently Voted Best of Durham in Durham Magazine
Real Reviews. Real Pets.Keeping Your Pets Happy & Healthy
“Calm, knowledgeable, and empathetic”- Katherine R.
“Such a great vet!”- Christine G.
“Their staff treats our pets as if they are their own”- Elizabeth B.