Update on our COVID-19 Protocol at Colony Park – We are Here for You!
Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive the necessary care when they need it. Colony Park Animal Hospital is committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
We are temporarily returning to curbside services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (919) 489-9156 and let us know your name, your pet’s name, and the parking spot you are in.
- We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- A staff member will meet you at your vehicle to take your pet into the hospital for evaluation while you remain in your car. Please have your cat in a carrier and/or your dog on a leash.
- We ask that you remain on the premises while your pet is examined and treated.
- The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss their exam findings any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
- After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will return your pet directly to your vehicle and go over at home care instructions.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
As always, please contact us at (919) 489-9156 or email@example.com if you need further assistance.
“Calm, knowledgeable, and empathetic”- Katherine R.
“Such a great vet!”- Christine G.
“Their staff treats our pets as if they are their own”- Elizabeth B.